Battle for Wayland Keep Battle for Wayland Keep

yea

Very nice indeed. Its cool to see how you take on your fantasy to such projects :)

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

oh yea

reminds me to get a new A4 sketchbook :D
What an awesome brutal sketchfest !

Will they still hand you a weapon if they knew your fantasies lol D:

TheShadling responds:

TOO LATE!

Saturday Night Bloodfest Saturday Night Bloodfest

oh well

Its this game again.

Technically well made beside the glitches. THe graphics are appealing too but thats all. Yet another top down shooter. How about bigger levels than 1 screen, how about features like vehicles or moving platforms or whatever.

Catapult Madness Catapult Madness

oh well

yet another tossing game.
I like the magic system though.

Beyond Escape Beyond Escape

yea

I like it, plays fluent and the music is really well choosen.

There is a thumbnail as far as I can see. But you removed the shield in this version, I think you should change that in the description ;)

agitatedferret responds:

Thanks you're right. I also replaced the description about the shield.

The Breach The Breach

well

Really well made horror platformer. I like the constant style and the little sequences , they really add tot he atmosphere. The smoke is also a very nice feature. But the controls are sometimes sloppy, sometimes jump wont work while shooting or direction controls wont react. This is really really nasty at the last boss when there is no ground to land on ...

Binary Binary

very intriguin

Yea intresting riddles in decent graphics with well choosen music :) But its late in the night , I failed at the 2 interwined rings at the second planet. Must go sleep .. now ..

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

well

I really like the interface. The music thing too. It works fine ,but the chat says that I cant use it because Im no newgrounds user. Too bad.
If you fix that however this could a good gadget to be integrated into the site permanently.

-the non-newgrounds-user

Pixel Pixel

well

To be honest, I alredy played this through in the past , but I play it again and again because of the music :)

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

intresting

I like the fast paced game style. This would fit really well wtihin XboX Live Arcarde games ;)
Sadly the XboX cant do flash.
Awesome job on the graphics and effects. But it starts lagging at the first boss )probably because of the many high res graphic objects) even on my main comp :/
(2*2,6 ghz 3 GB DDR2 RAM)