View Profile Kamikaye

40 Movie Reviews

The hand drawn animations are so fluid ! Love it. Also the practical effects spaceships are awesome !

Animation and storytelling are top notch. All the crazy imagery ! Love it :)

Quality Content. Want to eat butter bread now.

17 Game Reviews

Wow massive kudos to you for this project ! Regarding all the references I hope you made it into a paper ! It communicates the complex situation very well. - - To simulate different risks of transmission you could add (invisible or marked) zones in the map that elevate risk (mall, sports, or use a noise map since the patients move randomly anyway). Might over-complicate things but since you mention it prominently under limitations.

It really gets frantic in the later stages and shows how hard decisions fall onto the decider.

kikill responds:

Thanks again Kamikaye! Your feedback makes me feel validated in more ways than one. You're the second epidemiologist to give a favorable view of the work. And as a long-time active (and decorated) contributor of the Newgrounds community, I hold your opinion as a gamer and game-maker in very high regard indeed.

Thanks as well for giving me an idea I can get excited about for Version 2 of the game.

Cheers!

Really like it ! I think the potential is there, but balancing and ressources would need to open up to provide enough freedom to have more than one solution or BO or it could get frustrating with bigger playfields.

yea

Very nice indeed. Its cool to see how you take on your fantasy to such projects :)

2 Audio Reviews

Yea one of my fav genres. I'll add it to my synthwave playlist !

Siberg responds:

ur one an G

yea

I like this a lot, electronic feeling and trance elements in balance. :)

130 Art Reviews

Love the design, setting and colors ! All comes together here :)

Wow I love it ! Really neat loop idea :)

Just dont acknowledge the rings !

I have a PhD in bioinformatics and art is my hobby.

33, Male