View Profile Kamikaye

All 33 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Finally I realized why they are like that and what they do lol. Love that series !

Really like the different styles you pulled together here ! Works well for me, conveys a sensible message.

Wow, excellent illustration of these things I only hear about from friends. This makes me so happy to never have used twitter.

Great series ! :) The music really hooked me, and yea I'm sure there is a logical explanation for everything happening !

My flash plugin crashed for this ? I'm disappoint.

Ah the nostalgica :)

The script could origin from one of these crazy D&D sessions friends of friends always report of.

mwhahaha

"we could use them for edge pieces !"
What a magnificient idea, would make everything really easy !

about the sweater

I really like that N7 sweater. Damn I wish I could have that in reality, subtle, wearable and yet well known by players.
That was basicly a review about a sweater, but yea the animation was good too. But the sweater .. yea.

nice one

Considering the complexity of the theme you managed to put it in easy words in rather short animation.
I deem this a very interesting topic. There sure is a lot more stuff happening in the body than we can proof now.
In my view the chakras and energy flows are a popular sum up of these yet scientifically undiscovered things.

well ...

This place is a bout to go to hell ...

IncendiaryProduction responds:

How can a website be sent to hell?

I have a PhD in bioinformatics and art is my hobby.

31, Male