View Profile Kamikaye

5 movie Reviews with Responses

All 37 Reviews

Wtf was I watching ! Top notch animation, that strange but elduding blend of styles with 3D, filmed parts and hand frame drawn animation was fascinating to watch. This is what really drew me in and kept me watching. But the story and dialog leave me undecided. Its crazy and over the top and fit the animation style blend, but together its a bit too much.

Schuschinus responds:

Yes, the story is weird. I don´t want to make lengthy dialogues, but a conventional story is dull, when it´s not carried by well written dialogues. So I decided to make it crazy.

Wow marvelous animation! I never played it but the sheer amount of fanart and creativity coming from this makes me intrigued.

4thNoah responds:

you should play it . its a really neat indie game with fantastic soundtrack and very interesting game play.

genius :D

Its funny and grotesque at the same time ,with these red-backgrounded scenes throughout the movie and the partly animation and unexpected slow animation at points where fast ones are expected this whole movie makes a somewhat twisted impression :D

ClockworkPixel responds:

haha brilliant i wanted it to seem strange and off beat but alot was by accident, thanks

lawl

"omniscient olfactory overlord of the universe" :D Man that got me !

FutureSmello responds:

That was one of the more subtle jokes, I'm glad you got it!

Awesome

I liked it a lot. For a change not a completly nonsense slapstick comedy animation. I like that there was something like a morale in the end. And the camerashakes made it feel lively ,however in some scenes it was a bit too much ,for example when he lies in bed at the first part.

Nightwayfarer responds:

camera is my sickness, so i guess i did use it too much)

I have a PhD in bioinformatics and art is my hobby.

32, Male