View Profile Kamikaye

All 37 Movie Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Ah the nostalgica :)

The script could origin from one of these crazy D&D sessions friends of friends always report of.

mwhahaha

"we could use them for edge pieces !"
What a magnificient idea, would make everything really easy !

about the sweater

I really like that N7 sweater. Damn I wish I could have that in reality, subtle, wearable and yet well known by players.
That was basicly a review about a sweater, but yea the animation was good too. But the sweater .. yea.

nice one

Considering the complexity of the theme you managed to put it in easy words in rather short animation.
I deem this a very interesting topic. There sure is a lot more stuff happening in the body than we can proof now.
In my view the chakras and energy flows are a popular sum up of these yet scientifically undiscovered things.

lol its better than I expected

"Oh fuck my corner !" :D

Hilarious. I didnt really expect much from a bunch of geometrical forms but its cool how the voices , the music and the simple movement create such an intense scene.

woho

I always love these surprise escalations. In the end he didnt even get the cookie D:

wow

A really intense episode. Makes me curious for a second season.
The intro is what got me to watch the series.

It had it lenghts, but I guess thats part of the humor.

mmh

intersting. I didnt know that it was such a shitfest when it comes to votes at america. Ads like that are illegal in germany. Political ads here are really boring ,they all sound the same way and they are full of (positive) lies.

So be happy that the ads are so strange that they inspired you to doa flash at least :D

ahh well, that ...

... reminds me why I usually dont watch collabs. There are exceptions though. But this is not one of them.

Its technically well made but terribly boring. Its more like a sum of african-styled character drawings.

" ** DO NOT WATCH THIS COLLAB"

A disturbingly good advice.

genius :D

Its funny and grotesque at the same time ,with these red-backgrounded scenes throughout the movie and the partly animation and unexpected slow animation at points where fast ones are expected this whole movie makes a somewhat twisted impression :D

ClockworkPixel responds:

haha brilliant i wanted it to seem strange and off beat but alot was by accident, thanks

I have a PhD in bioinformatics and art is my hobby.

32, Male