View Profile Kamikaye

All 115 Art Reviews

42 w/ Responses

Stuff like this reminds me of the Lanfeust comics. Nice villages full of fine people and busty women. :D

Wow, thats a most awesome depiction of the destructive duo ! :D Taking them on in a realistic style in comparism to the almost surreal style of the anime is quite a task regarding the gap of styles. Kudos to you !

Wow, it gets more twisted and strange with every second I think about it. :D
5 Stars because it made me think !

Congratz

THat really conveys the feeling I have about these madness things , this is how the desert must look like to deliver the sheer masses of guys :D

ahhh yes

Gracefully violent. I really like the constant level of detail from the guns over the glass fragments in heads to every single bullet rendered. And its in poster condition too :D Hot canditate.

Thanks Kamikaye man.

marvelous

This is truly awesome brushwork ! All these small details painted by hand. And the light is really good too with occlusion and everything. But I must say that you could've put some more rendering detail into the clouds using a soft round brush. also textures could have been used a bit more in my eyes but thats a concept question I guess.

hell

This will be the new currency after the dollar crashes.

TheShadling responds:

Newgrounds will rule washington dc!

well

I can really imagine this on a cover or advertising poster for a band. I expect nice relaxing music to be combined with real drinks when I see this.

ohyea

That makes me hungry and craving for cooking.

well if ..

history books would have shown illustrations like that I would be studying history by now :D

Haha thanks mate.

I have a PhD in bioinformatics and art is my hobby.

32, Male